Monday, April 21, 2008

I made, like, infinity of those at scout camp














One of the best baby gifts I received was a key chain wrist strap thingy similar to this. At first I was like, "What does this have to do with babies?" But I soon learned. It's so easy to slide it over your wrist while loading groceries, baby, cups of coffee...etc. I made a bunch of these for some friends and family out of (3"?) grosgrain ribbon folded longways and sewn down the edges. It was by far, the easiest project I've done yet. Let me know if anyone wants one!...they're $50 each.
Kidding.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very useful, that and one of those necessity only purses are much needed items in my life. Maybe I can add sewing to my list of things to do this summer.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...