Friday, April 11, 2008

The Jar Lady

So far, housing rainbow NERDS was the only thing we could come up with for the empty baby food jars. Until now...
These are washed out, goo-goned and ready to hang. I used regular craft wire and double wrapped the top to make a hanging bud vase. I might have gone a little crazy...my neighbor came in and said it looked like I took a machete to the azalea bush out front. There were flowers everywhere. Now I make John Jay wash out every little jar we empty. I'm a jar saver...one step closer to becoming my Grandmommy Sosebee. That, and the 1/2 full Starbucks drink I stuck in the freezer.

1 comment:

Cynthia said...

Um, you stuck half a Starbucks drink in the freezer? I'm hoping it was a frappucino and not a latte:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...